Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply here for Staking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

Apply here for Staking. Empty
PostSubject: Apply here for Staking.   Apply here for Staking. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello all,

We are currently looking to begin a stable on 888 poker site (No USA PLAYERS )

Don't worry if you don't have an account, we can help get you set up, click here to register an account 888 POKER

We are looking for both MTT and SNG players at varying levels. Most will be starter stakes unless you have excellent stats or we have worked with you before

In your application, please post your 888 screen name, what you are looking to play MTT or SNGs, or both and what level you would ideally like to play.

Let us know how many games you can play a week and if you use HEM (holdem manager) or PT ( poker tracker)

Successful applicants will gain access to our Players skype group, freerolls and other promotions run by Team TornadeoJim
Back to top Go down
http://www.fulltimepokerstaking.com
BluffMeAllIn
JUNIOR
JUNIOR
BluffMeAllIn

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.   Apply here for Staking. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi Jim,

I would like to throw my name in the hat to join an 888 poker stable.

My 888 screen name is DaJuRan, I would be looking to play mtt's primarily (I don't think 888 has much sng traffic outside of DON's or hypers, although if they have any traffic for mtt-sng's I would certainly like to mix those in).

I often play a lot of hours each evening, it can vary sometimes although I have a great setup for multitabling and can easily run 10-12 table sessions so wouldn't see any issues running at least 50+ games a week (highly dependent on traffic and which games fall well in my timezone etc).

I do use PT4.

If you have any further questions, or require further information please let me know.

Thanks,
Bluff

Edit: Noticed I missed the question regarding the level to play at. I'm sure it would likely be at the starting stake levels if accepted but would certainly feel comfortable that I could do well in the 1-5$ range and build from there.
Back to top Go down
fran_d10
JUNIOR
JUNIOR
fran_d10

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.   Apply here for Staking. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:33 pm

well jim, i would like to apply for this.

my 888 screen name- fran_d10

I do not use any hood yet but looking to invest in it soon

I would like to play mtts from $1-6 but would only include $6 ones if bankroll supported it and would play less of them compared to $1-4 mtts

In sng's i would like to play from 3-7 (would only play $7 ones if roll supported it and i was winning at the $3 sngs

i would also like to try cash as i am a winning player at 3/6c and can build a nice roll in a day between cash games and sng's as i have done many times.

i am also open to anyting you tink is the right approach. i have no problem starting off with a small roll and build it up from small stake sng's and cash and then add in games i have mentioned when i have proved myself

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.   Apply here for Staking. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply here for Staking.
Page 1 of 1