Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WPN On Demand Starter Stake

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTrolley
GENERAL
GENERAL
TheTrolley

WPN On Demand Starter Stake Empty
PostSubject: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Looking for horses to play $1.10 and 3.30 On Demand tourneys on WPN.

Cut 50/50 with makeup.

To Apply: Reply to this thread or PM me all of your pokersite screen names and any poker references. Please include 2p2/p5's/ptp/cmu screen names if you have been staked before. This is a starter stake, moving up is possible. If you do not have any WPN accounts (ACR, BCP, True, Betcoin.ag, Pokerhost) please wait to sign up and we'll get you into the best affiliate program that fits your volume. US players are welcome on this network.

PM me with questions
Back to top Go down
lreape12l

lreape12l

PostSubject: Re: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 am

apply and agree already pmed u
Back to top Go down
CARDZSHARK

CARDZSHARK

PostSubject: Re: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 am

I apply
Have been a member on ptp 5+ years (CARDZSHARK)
KARDZSHARK1 on ACR
KARDZSHARK on True
Ty & gl
Back to top Go down
PPZrocks

PostSubject: Re: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm

i was interested in this and was considering this an idea for your stake.....10 x .55 sngs if u get enough for 10x1.10 buy ins u move up when u get enough for 10x3.30 buy in then move up. once u move up if u get down to 5 buy ins then move down to the lower level....you could even put in stake start at .55 get to 11.00 ship back start up and stay at .55 and then follow the steps provided....i prefer to do the ship back when doing these because if u bust the .55x10 sngs after shipping back the start up then u can ask for it again or stop the stake. stake ends once u run 10 of the 3.30 and split profits accordingly.....just a thought on this......a;so need a time frame to complete no matter where u are u stop and end the stake and start over if they are profitable......normally this type of stake is 7 days cap.....

also on another note u should try to start up ring players on the cash tables....before black friday when i was at the donkey farm site (small like this) i ran cash table step ladder similar to the above to offset mtt stakes......

i have alot of staking ideas if u are going to be doing more in the future or i could help you design a few so you know how to answer all questions pertaining to the stake.....
my facebook email is letsdothis827@yahoo if u wanna add me on facebook....
thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good day and may all your horses be profitable

take care John
Back to top Go down
soon2b

PostSubject: Re: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:53 am

I'm not sure if you are still interested but I would like to apply.  I am a member of Pocket5's screen name there is wsopbound4su.  Screen name on Poker Host is soon2b1 and ACR is soon2b1two. I have never been staked before but I can put in the all the hours you need.
My email address is jerryb0130@gmail.com

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WPN On Demand Starter Stake   WPN On Demand Starter Stake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WPN On Demand Starter Stake
Page 1 of 1