Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply here for Staking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

Apply here for Staking.  Empty
PostSubject: Apply here for Staking.    Apply here for Staking.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Hello all,

We are currently looking to begin a stable on InterTops poker site, USA PLAYERS welcome

Don't worry if you don't have an account, we can help get you set up, click here to register an account        
INTERTOPSApply here for Staking.  Impressions      

We are looking for both MTT and SNG players at varying levels. Most will be starter stakes unless you have excellent stats or we have worked with you before

In your application, please post your INTERTOPS screen name, what you are looking to play MTT or SNGs, or both and what level you would ideally like to play.

Let us know how many games you can play a week and if you use HEM (holdem manager) or PT ( poker tracker)

Successful applicants will gain access to our Players skype group, freerolls and other promotions run by Team TornadeoJim

Click link signup and contact me.   Play Poker at Intertops

Last edited by Admin TJ on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fulltimepokerstaking.com
jeremyjust4u
JUNIOR
JUNIOR

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.    Apply here for Staking.  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm

hey jim do me a solid and count me in for this one inbox me here or my regular e mail
Back to top Go down
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.    Apply here for Staking.  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:40 pm

i sent you a message
Back to top Go down
http://www.fulltimepokerstaking.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply here for Staking.    Apply here for Staking.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply here for Staking.
Page 1 of 1