Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Empty
PostSubject: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 pm

#Game No : 632820933
***** 888poker Hand History for Game 632820933 *****
$75/$150 Blinds No Limit Holdem - ***
Tournament #63134017 $1.80 + $0.20 - Table #34 (Real Money)
Seat 10 is the button
Total number of players : 9
Seat 1: ATMisBroke3 ( $4,429 )
Seat 2: LasVegas81 ( $2,750 )
Seat 3: barton171088 ( $3,000 )
Seat 4: MorleyBlack ( $3,000 )
Seat 5: SweetyKitty ( $3,864 )
Seat 6: sons123 ( $6,630 )
Seat 7: Anio84 ( $2,932 )
Seat 9: andymel1981 ( $2,675 )
Seat 10: testrada0310 ( $4,161 )
ATMisBroke3 posts small blind [$75]
LasVegas81 posts big blind [$150]
** Dealing down cards **
OK so i just called his pre flop raise and then flop comes what would you do?

Dealt to ATMisBroke3 [ 9h, 9c ]
barton171088 raises [$450]
MorleyBlack folds
SweetyKitty folds
sons123 folds
Anio84 folds
andymel1981 folds
testrada0310 folds
ATMisBroke3 calls [$375]
LasVegas81 folds
** Dealing flop ** [ 3c, 7h, Jh ]
ATMisBroke3 checks
barton171088 bets [$525]

Back to top Go down
http://www.fulltimepokerstaking.com
ravenrage
Moderator / SENIOR
ravenrage

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 pm

yep, oop w/ 99 you're set mining. you have a plenty of chips and no reason to try to get hoppy here. You missed you set, so no brainer - fold.
Back to top Go down
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:20 pm

ravenrage wrote:
yep, oop w/ 99 you're set mining.  you have a plenty of chips and no reason to try to get hoppy here.  You missed you set, so no brainer - fold.

Can we try and re raise player and represent a set, or maybe even make him think we better than J on flop like QQ try bluffing the hand?
Back to top Go down
ravenrage
Moderator / SENIOR
ravenrage

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:44 pm

i suppose you could try to rep a set, but in a hand like this, if i'm going to fight for it i'd like to have more than 1 type thing to rep. i guess you could rep both a set or hearts, but i think if he has a pair at this point, he's not folding flop, so you may be bloating a pot oop. I think later on when stacks are more shallow, that type of move may be called for, but here I think as long as i feel i have an edge on the field, i'd rather just let it go and find a better spot
Back to top Go down
Admin TJ
Admin
Admin
Admin TJ

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:53 pm

ravenrage wrote:
i suppose you could try to rep a set, but in a hand like this, if i'm going to fight for it i'd like to have more than 1 type thing to rep.  i guess you could rep both a set or hearts, but i think if he has a pair at this point, he's not folding flop, so you may be bloating a pot oop.  I think later on when stacks are more shallow, that type of move may be called for, but here I think as long as i feel i have an edge on the field, i'd rather just let it go and find a better spot

Thxs for the reply
Back to top Go down
karvanahka
JUNIOR
JUNIOR
karvanahka

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 11:19 pm

dont think we can profitable setmine 20bb effective oop, would just 3b jam this pre. if we decide to only call pre, this is pretty good flop to check-ship. he shouldnt hit this board too often and wont be calling unless he has set/over pair or AQ/AKhh. also if he calls we have s8+fd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheTrolley
GENERAL
GENERAL
TheTrolley

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

3b jam pre unless he is a huge nit. You are not getting set mining odds in this spot because villain doesn't have enough chips. As played, I would check/fold. c/shove is not terrible on this board but we have enough chips and the field should be very soft. I think you can find a better spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?   Is just calling him pre or what would you do ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is just calling him pre or what would you do ?
Page 1 of 1